About Me

My photo
San Ignacio/Santa Elena, Cayo District, Belize
I chose to move to Belize, September, 2007. I've been in sales and marketing for years, a real estate investor by habit and a Quaker by upbringing. I have a great interest in the ancient Maya civilization so what better place to be than Belize?! It's now January, 2009. I'm fortunate to be a member of the Rotary Club of San Ignacio. It is an active club with members who hail from 11 different countries. The club focuses on education and health issues in the Cayo District. I had forgotten how much I enjoy the experience of new places, people and spaces. The internet and VoIP makes communication fast and easy so I stay up to speed wiht family and friends, as best I can. I love Belize – it has its ups and downs – but it still one of the most beautiful places in the world. People are kind and caring and we all live very close to Mother Earth. Come see for yourself.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Testimonials from Clients, Friends and Family

Client Tesitmonials:

January 2009
How can you beat great efficiency and a bubbly personality combined?? Accolades to Cynthia Reece for making our search and acquisition of property in Belize almost painless. Most communication was via email which decreased expenses and increased response time. Her service was focused, courteous, professional, expeditious, and creative. The few problems we encountered were rectified in a reasonable period of time. Best of all, Cynthia is always cheerful and enthusiastic. Keep up the good work!!! George & Lynn Marra



To Potential Land Investors,
Buyer Beware-- The laws and regulations concerning land transactions outside the USA are markedly different from American law and many Americans have fallen victim to unscrupulous vendors and conmen. There is nothing more important than dealing with honorable agents who understand the law and protect your interests. Cynthia Reece is a person of impeccable honesty and professionalism and I highly recommend her, without hesitation, as the person you should deal with in Belize.
Sincerely, Steven Dannucci


October 2008

"I would just like to say how friendly, honest and efficient Rainforest Realty have been in their dealings with me. Their knowledge of the area and market and their helpful, unbiased advice has been second to none. I would especially like to mention Cynthia, who was my direct contact, for her responsiveness and integrity. I strongly recommend anyone who wishes to buy or sell property in Belize to use them."
C Morgan, Portugal